Frederick Allen has been serving the local and surrounding community since 1947 .
We pride ourselves on offering a personal bespoke service for all aspects of jewellery and watches. Our dedicated team have a wealth of expertise and knowledge and are always willing to go the extra mile.
A BRIEF HISTORY
The store was established by Frederick Allen in 1947 situated on Albion Street.
Ronald Charles Jarvis purchased the business in 1975 and eventually relocated the store to Winchcombe Street.
His son Tim came into the trade aged 17 and took over following his fathers retirement. His sister Sally joined the business as company secretary and now works alongside him.